ELIZABETH JOHN,UPCOMING MODEL TO WATCH OUT FOR

Elizabeth John

Elizabeth is a young upcoming model from Nigeria. She got her first modelling job in Ghana, when she went with a friend for an audition about 3 months back and since then she has attracted a lot of attention. I had the opportunity to have a chat with the hilarious and
beautiful model. You can connect with Elizabeth via instagram @  Always_Beliz.
Entertainmentprofiler: What’s your name?

Elizabeth: Elizabeth chidinma John.

Entertainmentprofiler: How old are you?

Elizabeth: Eighteen.

Entertainmentprofiler: Wow! You are really young.

Entertainmentprofiler: Generally tell us about yourself?

Elizabeth: I am Elizabeth john, and I do so many things, I model, sing, dance, design female wears, write poems….. chai I am talented and I am eighteen.

Entertainmentprofiler: How do you manage to do all these stuffs at a very young age and what motivates you?

Elizabeth: How I do everything…. its by God grace what can I say apart from that. My motivation comes from life.

Entertainmentprofiler: How did you stumble upon your first modelling job?

Elizabeth: Actually I was looking for a good job, but found none in Ghana. Some Ghanians don’t give Nigerians jobs.

Entertainmentprofiler: So modelling came up then?

Elizabeth: Yes, my friends were like babe just do modelling and I was like me that will just faint when I see the crowd. But my friends where like omo baddest girl, you sure babe you nor dey fear omo you be man ha you be man, for my mind hmm see gobe, gbesere ooo, hmm I was just laughing. I have a friend who is a model so I was like let me follow her to her own modelling stuff. So that week, there was a fashion show at Oxford Street in Ghana , so I told my friend I would follow her, then we went and I was also picked. I met other professional models.

Entertainmentprofiler: Guess you where so happy then. Are you a student in ghana? If so, what school are you in and what course are you studying?

Elizabeth: Nope, working on my admission.

Entertainmentprofiler: You live in Ghana?

Elizabeth: For six months. Would be going back soon though. Back to my experience as a model, I was given outfits which is called fittings so after the fitting, I think the next few days was the show and my first modelling experience was (stutters) it was like it was would i say it was a bomb because normally when you are doing some modelling shows they use normal music like hip hop and stuff, but this one, we where using talking drums it was just talking drums like traditional drums throughout imagine when you are actually modelling on the runway with traditional drums (*voice in excitement*) it’s weird I was like what are we doing here then I was like telling my friend “na my first time be this ooo I dey fear” and she was like no worry jare “just go like this go like this” just stretch your legs blah blah, free yourself “ya ya ya ya ya ” /*really funny chic*/ then your face, when she said your face I was like hmmm is it not face, because normally i like doing crazy stuffs with my face I can be very serious with my face, I can smile, I can do anything with my face. So I was lik oh is it the face stuff no wahala since we done dey watch top model tey tey. We started the whole stuff then they where like everybody should start walking, we where criticising ourselves and stuffs, then I was walking and the instructor called me and was like are you sure this is your first time and I was like yes its my first time he was like the way I was modelling it is as if it’s inside you and I was like really. I was walking and stuffs then finally finally on that day we did everything, I modeled, I even worry this wedding gown and people where like screaming and I was like o boy make I nor fall for here oo. I was just walking. I had to also model a guys cloth Iike normally when I was going for the rerehearsals, I dressed like a guy I don’t have time to start wearing those “ehin ehin eya eya ” so I just dressed normal with my joggers and everything then i went for the rehearsals. So the instructor was like we have being watching you since, you dressed like a boy, you are going to wear a guys cloth. Then after everything he gave me a guys cloth. The last clothe I wore on the runway was a guys clothe. And I felt so cool in  the outfit like I knew I rocked this outfit and after I rocked this outfit, somebody bought the outfit I was like wow abeg I dey model. It was nice like from there I was like this stuff is easy , it’s cool, it’s nice. I went to my friends agency, bought the form, go for rehearsals then we had this photo shot it came out wonderful. It has been a very nice experience as a model.

Entertainmentprofiler: Are there any challenges in modelling so far?

Elizabeth: Yes! And it’s my leg.

Entertainmentprofiler: your leg?

Elizabeth: I have this wonderfully made bow legs which is not noticed. I don’t stretch very well when walking. And my french pose is not good.

Entertainmentprofiler: Give us a rough estimate of jobs you have done so far?

Elizabeth: Not much at all. I started modelling like two months ago or three. Assuming I was in Ghana at the moment, I would have been busy with jobs.

Entertainmentprofiler: Aside modelling, what other thing can you see yourself doing?

Elizabeth: Fashion designing, I sew but not very well.

Entertainmentprofiler: Tell us something exclusive that most people don’t  know about you?

Elizabeth: Am very very very very shy and emotional.

Entertainmentprofiler: Being a young model, how do you cope with living by yourself in Ghana?

Elizabeth: I don’t know.

Entertainmentprofiler: Can you tell people out there how you can be reached in case of jobs?

Elizabeth: On facebook right now….. I am into commercials, want to leave the runway with my pretty legs, don’t yjink she will last long.

Entertainmentprofiler: You are more of the photo – shot model now?

Elizabeth: Yes, no nude pictures I hate nudes.

Entertainmentprofiler: Assuming you already have fans, what would you like to say to them?

Elizabeth: Never give up and don’t keep too much friends, please stick to Christ because he is coming soon.

Entertainmentprofiler: Any special person in your life because a lot of guys might be tripping already?

Elizabeth: Yes there is.

Entertainmentprofiler: Have you had any memorable moment in modelling, good or bad?

Elizabeth: It was always good, always.

Below are pictures of model Elizabeth 








 

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Trendmeal. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018