LET ME INTRODUCE YOU TO UPCOMING ACT OKAY W AS HE DROPS A DOPE NEW TRACK TOO SET




Upcoming talented music act, Okay W drops a sound new track too set. The song is really catchy, and promises to get the needed attention in the music scene that he has long awaited for. Entertainment Profiler had a one to one chat with the talented young m
an, introducing him to us.

Entertainment Profiler: Please give us a brief introduction about yourself and the kind of music you do?
Okay W: My name are ORISABINONE KOLAWOLE , am from ondo state in ilaje local government, I do hip hop music, a rapper and singer, music is my life, was inspired by young6ix and phenom , I started music official in the year 2013.

check out a sneak peak:





Click on the link to get the amazing song https://my.notjustok.com/track/102856/okay-w-too-set

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Trendmeal. Designed by OddThemes & Best Wordpress Themes 2018